Halina Sobańska – President of Association
Monika Sobańska – Organization development coordinator, staff and project supervisor, fundraising
Mobile phone/Whatsapp: +48 602314431
Agnieszka Neueer– European Solidarity Corps project coordinator
Mobile phone/Whatsapp: +48 577575591
Marlena Kaczmarek – Promotion Team
Active Women Association
Legal status: non-profit organization
Adress: Poland, Sosnowiec 41-200 3 maja street no 11
Mobile: 0048 606976474
Tax NO: PL6443093989
Registration number: 0000092308
National ID: 277815291
PIC Number: 945266941
twitter: Stowarzyszenie Aktywne Kobiety
FB: Stowarzyszenie Aktywne Kobiety
- The administrator of your personal data is the Active Women’s Association with its seat in Sosnowiec at 3 Maja 11, 41-200 Sosnowiec Street.
- The purpose of data collection is to carry out the statutory tasks of the Association on the basis of Article 6(1)(a) of the Regulation of the Council of the Republic of Poland.
- Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary to carry out the statutory tasks of the Active Women’s Association and for the time necessary to fulfil the obligation related to archiving documents resulting from from generally applicable national legislation.
- In connection with the processing of your personal data by the associations, you have the right of access to the content of your data and to rectify, delete or restrict the processing, as well as the right to object, demand the cessation of processing and data transfer, as well as the right to withdraw consent at any time and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority . – The President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Your personal data may be made available to other recipients or entrusted to other entities and institutions in order to fulfil the statutory tasks of the Active Women’s Association.
- The data provided by you will not be subject to profiling.
- The controller does not intend to transfer your personal data to a third country or international organization.
- Contact to the Data Protection Inspector of Active Women’s Association – e-mail: email@example.com, phone: 535 658 132